Hooks are too close to each other and are everywhere.
Makes me not want to wiggle because I'm always seconds away from a hook. I will always wiggle but it's just useless 99% of the time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have to politely disagree AshleyWB
This is why positioning and not running aimlessly around is useful when you play (not saying you do just saying generally)
You also have your offerings to reduce hooks, toolkits and saboteur perk to counter it.
Sorry Ash, I don't really see this as an issue. Apologies.
Nope not sold mate, sorry - I have some games where I get hooked quick, some where I just get hooked at wiggle and some where I wiggle off - haven't seen a continuing trend in any of these im afraid
Whant an accurate daya, I'm proud of you!
And do you need another chance to survive after looping the killer for 3 gens, DS'in him, looping him for another 1-2 gens, then getting downed finally?
It's just pure RNG. Lot of times I'm hunting for a hook because they are clustered in certain areas. Usually there's one close by, but I've held off downing someone because I didn't see any. Not my fault that Survivors aren't paying attention to their surroundings and trying to avoid hooks.
Hooks are not there to be a crutch to killers. It's like yesterday, I was spawned near the basement and plunders showed me the basement chest and the 2 others were spawned right outside on each side of the killer shack. Or when you run 3 totems and they are all on the same place.
It's random. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you dont. One of the things that makes it fun.