Who would you pick?
So, you have been dragged into the Entities realm after a really crap camping expedition that you bought off ebay and you've finished working on a Generator, the 2nd of your camp mates has been killed by a killer who refuses to move from their side.
Which Survivor do you want as your final duo's buddy in the bid for freedom and why?
Comments
She is very perky
Interesting how you use country music as your reason for surviving the fog bro - kudos to that, i'm more of an EDM guy myself
@lemoNN
I would pick Claudette and the reason I would pick her is because I think she would instil calm into me if I was scared and plus she has them great healing abilities in case I am injured. I think she is probably growing her own cannabis farm too so potentially could have a blast.