Shard calculator for DLC characters
So.. I wasted time earlier doing this excel spreadsheet to know what levels I'll need to be for next "free" characters (the ones you can buy with shards).. there are 12 non-licensed characters (6 killers and 6 survivors..)
Devotion 0
#1 46
#2 76
Devotion 1
#3 16
#4 52
#5 82
Devotion 2
#6 25
#7 58
#8 88
Devotion 3
#9 32
#10 64
#11 94
Devotion 4
#12 39
So to get all 12, without spending shards on anything else, you need Devotion 4, level 39
Comments
Seams extremely forgiving to me.
I'll check when I get home from work, but assuming it's 2000 per perk, so 6000 per character instead of 9000, you should need 18000 less, so devotion 3 level 64?
But you'll have to be patient since perks rotate each week in the shrine so you can't decide which to get first
The amount of time you would spend waiting for their perks to appear on the shrine would vastly exceed the amount of time you need to spend getting the shards to unlock the survivor and level them in most cases.