What Rate Match function is for?
I think it gives nothing XD. Idk why does this function exist and for what. Can someone explain that?
I think it gives nothing XD. Idk why does this function exist and for what. Can someone explain that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It doesn't do anything. I assume it's just a way for people to vent their frustration after a bad match.
I used to do it religiously... then I started reading the forums and realizing that toxic Killers are promoted solely cuz SWF exists.
What a sad state of affairs.
It honestly should give the players that receive enough of them badges so when the killers or other survivors in the lobby can see it around their portrait and know they're specifically a liked player.