So when BHVR gonna take the DC issues in serious?

At this point the amount of people disconnecting for every reason it's huge. And I still see a lot of them still playing and doing it over and over. As surv or killer it's kinda annoying; ruins the fun for both sides and apparently there's not punishment for that (althought they said they really punish disconnects). I hope devs really fix this in a future. It's ridiculous, I saw a lot of streamers and each match they have, at least two people rage quit. Same in my matches.

Comments

  • Ranking is a joke, pipping is a joke, DCing is a joke - most games you play are a joke. I don't expect people to stick around a joke of a match when there is nothing to gain. Punishing will only go so far - they will just move on to another game and probably be thankful for it.

  • I main killer play survivor for daily sometimes. I've been in some horrid solo matches where I'm on the hook and someone crouches and walks slow to the hook when the killer is on the other side of the map by the time they get me down I'm already dead on next hook.

    I've also had someone body block me because I searched a chest they wanted then have them point at me on the hook several times then leave me.

    There are reasons to DC esp when you haven't done anything to get points yet. I don't understand why people DC on their 3rd hook when they have done plenty and been in most of the match though.

  • They've said plenty of times that they're waiting for dedicated servers. Even the May Dev update said they were lenient for dc's because of how often it was the game's fault and not intentional.

    Since they fixed most crashes, they said they lowered the threshold back to what it used to be. That's all they can do right now until dedicated.

  • When the DCs that aren't survivors' fault get fixed.

    Got DC'd from 5 games today. 2 "match cancelled" ones, even though we were already in the middle of a match. Kind of annoying when you get a good pace on a match and then someone gets dc'd from the game.