What 2000 hours worth of bloodpoints got me

I own every survivor and they're all at least rank 40 with Ace and Bill being Prestige 3. I have every single perk unlocked on Bill at tier 3. Most of my other survivors barely had what it takes to get them to that rank as I only wanted teachables from most of them.

I own every killer and have managed to get every one of them to prestige 3. I've gotten most of the best perks on each killer to suit their playstyle including having tier 3 BBQ and Ruin on all of them. I've managed to unlock every tier 3 perk on Wraith and Legion so far.

I'm posting this here as a bench mark sense I remember wandering how much stuff certain long time players had at one point. I just got to 2000 hours and thought this would be a good time.

Comments