DbD Profile Transfer
My oldest daughter loves to play Dead By Daylight and uses my account on the PS4. We constantly fight over blood points. I have told her to use her profile to play, but she says her characters she uses are not at the levels she has them on my PS4 profile. Plus, she has spent money on clothing on all her characters. Is there a way to transfer DbD stats from my PS4 profile to her PS4 profile?
Comments
Almost certainly not
If the devs had access to save data on PS4 (they might, I don't know) then that would still involve messing with two save files (your account and then her new account). If they can't access the save files then your only hope would be Sony who will probably not get involved in this
Your best option is to open a support ticket and ask there, that's more likely to get an answer from someone who can tell you for sure whether it's possible or not: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
I think the simplest solution would be a use the bloodpoints you gain immediately consensus. There's very little chance of transferring items from one account to another.