I feel ya. I'm really disappointed in the percentage of cosmetics that cant be bought with in game currency. Especially for a game you have to buy in the first place. I'm fine with licensed characters being paid DLC, that makes sense, but every new skin they have released????
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel ya. I'm really disappointed in the percentage of cosmetics that cant be bought with in game currency. Especially for a game you have to buy in the first place. I'm fine with licensed characters being paid DLC, that makes sense, but every new skin they have released????
Are you really surprised? They want you to be a good little player and get milked.