TWO KILLERS IN PS4, GAME FINALLY GOT HACKED IN THAT PLATFORM!


Last night playing as as survivor, the game began with apparently only 3 survivors; 4th wasnt visible in the lobby.

For my surprise, a nurse an a shape were in the match at the same time being the nurse the hacker. I had heard of the game being hacked on pc, but on Ps4? How? Is Bh going to bann the hackers who do this?

Comments

  • Yes its bannable. They have stated that many times. Its a known exploit

  • Do we have to report it? The id of the hacker never appeared. There was a blank space in the listing with the results after the match ended, so theres no way to know who that was.

  • @Ricoh Its not a hack...Its a bug/exploit

  • I thought they fixed the two killer thing?

  • Last night playing as as survivor, the game began with apparently only 3 survivors; 4th wasnt visible in the lobby.

    This is not a hack but an exploit that people can do. You need at least 2 people to do it, it is bannable so I wouldn't recommend trying it for yourself.