killer need to increase time waiting after host end
I was trying to matching by survivor then I got matching with killer but he host end when I was trying matching again he host again maybe 8 times he was waiting till the host become 5/5 then he end the host I think he wanna matching with his friend survivor for farming 😞 we request to increase time of waiting the killer if the killer host end 😞 better increase the time of waiting from 0:05 to 1:00 for reducing the killer farming with survivor friend .
Thank you for all support for reduce the cheater and farming ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thank you for all support for reduce the cheater and farming ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Comments
Also, if you think your wait times are rough now, they'd be getting a whole lot worse.
And why do you think you had the same killer 8 times in a row?