Van Helsing new Surv, Werewolf killer???

Ideas on this, and suggestions

Comments

  • AshleyWB said:
    Ideas on this, and suggestions
    I approve
  • Ummm, Van Helsing has to go with Dracula, not a werewolf. :p

  • Oh yeah, still could have either one. Best action horror film imo.
  • Van Hellsing is a hunter tho.
    It would be kinda like adding Chuck Norris as a survivor, he would be rather invin... nevermind, it fits the current balance of the game.

  • With a vampire killer, they could turn survivors into vamps and make them betray another survivor by sucking thier blood to survive😃
  • Unfortunately seems too “supernatural” genre for the game (per the devs not wanting to be too supernatural or sci fi). 
  • I have to disagree a little, I don't see a little suoernatural twist on a killer being something which lets an idea be dropped.
  • @AshleyWB said:
    I have to disagree a little, I don't see a little suoernatural twist on a killer being something which lets an idea be dropped.

    Do you mean there's people teleporting after drawing triangles, and shooting electricity from a hand, along with teleporting, in real life ?

  • A little too far.  😂
  • Draculas mansion map😵 no probably another asylum map variation😂 
  • A castle map would be pretty cool, set in a dark locale like the Red Forest. It had a different feel than the other 'forest' maps we had before.