Ever have those games where you actually did kinda bad but had a lot of fun?
Just played a game as Plague, not doing very hot. I barely saw the survivors, only getting 5 hooks before the gens were completed. Anyways, I down Kate right as number 5 is done and I have blood warden so I drop her and start the egc.
By the time I get back to her, somebody got sick reviving her. I catch up to her about half way through the timer, she ALMOST gets to the gate, and I down her and hook her. She gets rescued by the Meg, I hit the Meg and they’re both running to the gate and get stopped by blood warden. I down the Meg and only have time for her so I let Kate go, and I hook Meg. Meg kobes and dashes to the gate, racing against the clock. She gets almost to the edge and BAM I got her and pull her away from the edge at the last second.
And that’s how I found out if you’re carrying a survivor, you automatically put them down for the Entity to devour in epic fashion.
Comments
I actually have a lot of those a survivor.
Just today I was David in a match against a Michael, and I basically teamed up with a sweet little baby Laurie. Every time I could, I protected her.
Kind of on topic, but after hearing about the MoM changes, I might consider using it with WGLF and maybe Solidarity. I like being the Dad.
All the time.
It's especially common if you play Survivor.
I've been in many hilarious and exciting games where we got 4k'd and no generators done with Ruin still up. Too many survivors are too salty over the smallest things. It's a game, not your chance at a promotion at your desk job.
Earlier today we got smashed by a Huntress wearing a pig mask in Haddonfield. Before I died I managed to bust her hex and grab a nice Alex Toolbox from a chest. As she hooked a fellow survivor I busted the hook in her face, she got mad and hit me, then dragged me to the basement. Then she found the guy I saved, dragged him to the basement. But he was too far so he wiggled out. Instead of running away he ran for me, then took me off the hook. She followed and hit him. As I ran out she threw an axe on my back as I ran up the stairs. Then we both got hooked again and we lived happily ever after.
Was a lame escape attempt but it was hilarious and I had fun.
People take this game way too seriously.
Okay that's pretty awesome!