I think Left Behind needs a rework
So I was looking through perks and stuff and I saw Bill has a perk called Left Behind - For each generator that needs to be repaired gain a 75% bonus to repair speed when the being the last survivor. I don't think that really works now since the killer can just close the hatch and all gens are complete. I haven't ever really used that perk, I dont know if anyone uses, I just know it needs a rework. Maybe gain a 55% increase to opening the gate when last survivor or be able to open the hatch at a slow rate or maybe you get a certain amount of increase to gen repair speed for each survivor that die.
Comments
Yes now it is useless, it was very bad before, now it is totally useless
I agree on it needing changes. That said, your idea is kind of redundant with Wake Up. We might need to think of something totally different.
Why not just increase the Endgame timer when last survivor alive by X- seconds. I'm sure you can even keep the generator time (as it stands now) so if the hatch isn't closed you can still work on the gens too.