New Legion Cosmetics for Survivors
I was wondering if there is a chance that we could get the legion masks as cosmetics for the survivors. I know that meg already has a runner mask from Death garden, but I would really love to be able to run around surviving with any survivor of my choosing with a legion mask equipped as a cosmetic to my character. Please look into this.
Comments
Sorry, but this doesn't belong in Fan Creations. You actually have to make something. This belongs in Wishlist I think.
Also, plz no, that could make Legion OP. No one knows who tf he is.
No it wouldnt you would only be able to wear the mask. You'd still see the characters hair and everything else.
Also I was sent to put it in fan creation from an email from a support person
First Post: True, and fair. But why The Legion? I feel like if this ever happened, the survivors first would wear the Trapper Mask.
Second Post: Well, I feel like he's wrong. You are asking for something, so it's in a wish list. You aren't making any thing but a wish, which is for all the survivors to have a Legion Mask. By any chance, can you say who the support person is?
I've played DBD for almost 2 years and I so dearly love the Legion. I love how they have created him and just simply would like to be able to feel like I'm still playing legion when I play survivor. And the link just sent me to the fan creation. Not sure if it was on purpose
Also I think it would be really freaking cool. Aslo why I say legion is because the Legion is more survivor built than trapper. Not to say that a trapper mask wouldnt be cool too. Just see the legion as a more fit look for a survivor
ok.
More masks in general would be fantastic. I love the Runner mask for Meg and refuse to use any other head option.
Exactly why I think Legion masks would be awesome for survivors. I'd love to be able to equip a legion mask on my Feng or Dwight or David and be able to run around.