Sounds
I know everyone is raving over the MoM changes... I'm especially happy and excited to see how this new process will help the game with its sounds... itll be such a relief when I can trust my ears again
I know everyone is raving over the MoM changes... I'm especially happy and excited to see how this new process will help the game with its sounds... itll be such a relief when I can trust my ears again
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah! I had a really bad Spirit game cause of it won in the end but because I managed to recover from a terrible start.
I can't wait till sound exists again!
It's been rough out there in the fog
This is what I'm most excited for too. Sounds have been busted for such a long time it's going to be great If it gets to a point where you can actually rely on sounds again.
It's going to be so good using stridor knowing that its actually doing something for me....