Would Medusa be a good killer suggestion?

You know that snake haired woman from greek mythology who turns people to stone when making eye contact. She's not licenced is she?!?

Comments

  • yes. “Madusa” is owned by Big Greek Monster Co.
  • 😅I remember watching Jason and the Argonauts years and years ago. Medusa was in it and it was so freaky. The way she moved and it was so tense.
  • But she's scary. Slithering around in the grass hissing at you. It's different and it's an outside of the box idea. 
  • AshleyWB said:
    But she's scary. Slithering around in the grass hissing at you. It's different and it's an outside of the box idea. 
    But it's an idea done so many times in media. So far the Killers seem unique for the most part. After all I've never heard of being chased by a Bunny mask-wearing Russian woman hum a Russian lullaby whilst trying to throw hatchets at someone. I wouldn't be surprised though if they made Benedict Baker into a killer though, that'd be a plot twist and a half.
  • I mean what is the hag. A shriveled up old woman who claws you to death. I think Medusa can be hard to perfect as a killer to create.
  • AshleyWB said:
    But she's scary. Slithering around in the grass hissing at you. It's different and it's an outside of the box idea. 
    But it's an idea done so many times in media. So far the Killers seem unique for the most part. After all I've never heard of being chased by a Bunny mask-wearing Russian woman hum a Russian lullaby whilst trying to throw hatchets at someone. I wouldn't be surprised though if they made Benedict Baker into a killer though, that'd be a plot twist and a half.
    I made that suggestion when they 1st hinted at the clown, nice to see other people are having the same idea as me.
  • AshleyWB said:
    But she's scary. Slithering around in the grass hissing at you. It's different and it's an outside of the box idea. 
    But it's an idea done so many times in media. So far the Killers seem unique for the most part. After all I've never heard of being chased by a Bunny mask-wearing Russian woman hum a Russian lullaby whilst trying to throw hatchets at someone. I wouldn't be surprised though if they made Benedict Baker into a killer though, that'd be a plot twist and a half.
    What if Benedict Baker is actually just the Entity in a human form, like how penneywise is the "human form" of the Light
  • It isn't a rare one. In fact in a lot of stories the mentor type character tends to turn on the person they are teaching. In the case of Dead By Daylight he'd be leaving all of these notes for fellow survivors only to lose all hope and become a killer, a puppet for the Entity.
  • Ok now I've got it. THE ICE CREAM MAN. Scary isn't it
  • AshleyWB said:
    Ok now I've got it. THE ICE CREAM MAN. Scary isn't it
    Hm. The ice cream would be normal, of course. But would he serve tiny diced pieces of human skin or teeth as the sprinkles on the ice cream? And what would his power be, to throw survivors down permanently after getting in "Tombstone Myers Mori" range and shoving one of his ice creams down their throats... Which they could remove but it must be done in three states. And completing the channel for each state would cause a notification. But the channel would take the same amount of time as a "Snap Out of It" or a Jigsaw Box search.

    I'm getting ideas Bois.
  • His power is his Ice cream van which he can use to quickly get to the other side of the map.
  • AshleyWB said:
    His power is his Ice cream van which he can use to quickly get to the other side of the map.
    Would Survivors be able to sabo it?
  • Yes bring back sabo meta
  • Counter to sprint burst - van
  • AshleyWB said:
    Yes bring back sabo meta
    Would you rather the Sabo meta or the Decisive Strike and Sprint Burst meta?
  • @AshleyWB said:
    You know that snake haired woman from greek mythology who turns people to stone when making eye contact. She's not licenced is she?!?

    Subforum "Wishlist" for suggestions

  • Suggestions for stuff go in the wishlist area. Ok I'll remember that thanks😀
  • AshleyWB said:
    But she's scary. Slithering around in the grass hissing at you. It's different and it's an outside of the box idea. 
    But it's an idea done so many times in media. So far the Killers seem unique for the most part. After all I've never heard of being chased by a Bunny mask-wearing Russian woman hum a Russian lullaby whilst trying to throw hatchets at someone. I wouldn't be surprised though if they made Benedict Baker into a killer though, that'd be a plot twist and a half.
    What if Benedict Baker is actually just the Entity in a human form, like how penneywise is the "human form" of the Light
    You know what? That'd be awesome. Especially due to the notes he leaves perhaps being the first thing that gives a survivor hope: hope which the Entity feeds on.