hotfix patch 2.7.1 when?
When can we expect the hot fix patch 2.7.1? Anytime soon?
There are some bugs which are really annoying like 0 points for completed gens.
I mean doing gens is the main object for survivors. I often can do two gens from 0-100, but now I have to stop between to collect the points.
Would be nice to have it fixed asap, since its one of the main survivors objects.
Comments
@Sairek ↑This
There are so much stuff's broken in DbD.
the game will never be bug free like every other game
but at least to solve the most crucial ones in 2.7.1 would be nice :-) hopefully we don't have to wait to long... today would be awesome :-)
according to yesterdays devs stream hot fix will be next week
will it drop tomorrow? ...hopefully :-)
This list just proves that Dbd never left the Beta stage, and in reality is still an early access game.
Not really. Things just broke over time, but DbD in general is more of a GAAS title. Not comparable with a beta.