DBD version of TennoGen (community made cosmetics)
I know a few of you have heard of a game called Warframe. This game is free and has the most wholesome community you can ever find (which is why I don't recommend it to this community, srry but we're too toxic). Warframe's community comes up with beautiful outfits and fan art and Digital Extremes has made a way for those creative minds to create money and have their ideas in game. It's called TennoGen where pre-approved community created cosmetics can be purchased in game with in game currency. This is beloved by the community and I wanted to ask BHVR "Why not make a version of this for DBD?" This community has some amazing ideas for cosmetics and merch and if we were able to put that in game I'm sure everyone will love it.
Example of the community cosmetics in TennoGen:
All of that was created by fans and I think we can make some really cool cosmetic items
What do you guys think?



Comments
I think they already have plans for something like this. If you took the survey that was available about two weeks ago, our opinion on a similar idea (fan made skins) was proposed within the survey.
I know the survey said something about this. I'm just putting it out there again so people won't forget this idea. Sorry if it's a bit repetitive
To be honest, it'd require that the developers actually care about their community.
The developers of Warframe has an amazing trackrecord of community interaction. They actually LISTEN to their community, their woes and their problems and actually fix things. Not to mention that they have a really great way of handling microtransactions.
Yes, there's premium currency but you can just farm a bit and sell what you find for premium currency that other players already have, thus resulting in things only costing time instead of your hard-earned cash. It's brilliant.
Behavior Interactive ain't these developers. There's a lot of empty PR talk coming from most of them, we never get to know anything. They don't share ######### either, apart from rigged statistics to make things look better than what they actually are.
Sadly, you're right but I still think BHVR can do it. They just need to learn how to clean up their act. That's all at least I hope that's all.