What is your best Decisive Strike backfire?

(When you get DSed but you used the newly swapped obsession to make a game changing play.)

I slugged my obsession because he was death hook and I wanted more STBFL tokens. After downing another, I get DSed. It felt amazing when I realized that I could kill the slugged one because of DS. Thanks devs for finally fixing it. I know that there have to be better moments out there then this.

Comments

  • I once got DSed during endgame. Little did they know I had Rancor. The salt in the endchat was priceless.

  • *Enduring* Complete Counter

  • I was trying Adept Freddy and my Obsession let himself die on 1st hook. I got DS'd later on and could get the last 4 tokens (this was before 2.7.0). The last 2 got caught with Remember Me and Blood Warden. Without the DS I would have had to try 10 times again.

  • I was playing trapper and the obsession was the last alive (pre egc), they got downed near hatch and DSed me. Then 5 seconds later they stepped on a trap I had near it.

    They immediately DCed