Is there a DBD secret/hiden language ?

Yeah I noticed few times, when I play killer, some survivors at the beginning of a chase are acting weird in front of me, like not being toxic but doing some precise stuff, like walking right, left, right, drop the item, pointing, and other stuff like this. Well I don't pay intention and I keep play normal but im still curious about it since it happened few times. One friend told me it was like a probably coded language if i can say, that a survivor can make to ask the killer for farm or something like that. anyone else experienced the same or knows something about it ?

Comments

  • Usually in my experience, a survivor stopping and dropping their item is essentially saying their life is in your hands. If you want to farm cool, if not they know they're too close to get away. It's an acceptance of death/hope for farm from what I've seen.

    Unless it's obviously just bad mannering.

  • okay, simply as that, thanks

  • They're probably freemasons. Avoid them, they want your children.

  • When they "t-bag" but facing your direction it usually means "We're okay" or "Thanks."

    It also means "have mercy."

  • Sometimes when they realise they are going to lose they try and be your mate and offer to farm. Don't fool for this - hook them as usual.