End game fixed, you welcome.

  1. Remove exit gate switch's red lights or make them less visible from a certain distance.
  2. Make gates spawn as far as possible from each other.

Comments

  • Remove exit gate switch's red lights or make them less visible from a certain distance. Make gates spawn as far as possible from each other.

    So make it benefit survivors more than killers? Seems one sided.

  • if the killer finds the hatch first, they win, if the survivor finds the hatch first, they win. simple

  • Man survivors are just squirming to somehow get their free escape back.

    Sorry toots, you have to put some brainwork there. A new experience, I know but you'll get used to it.

  • I like it how it is. But I fully expect the devs to "fix" it so it is survivor sided again.

  • Its the roll of a die, if you could not get all 5 gens done and escape, you go to plan B, if you cannot get into the hatch, Plan C, get onto a hill and die with dignity