Changes in translation
Hello
I just registered here, so first of all I want to say Hello to all of you :)
To the point - I play polish version of game and I really want to know whats the point of changing name of perks, addons, in polish translation in game? A few of names have changed since patch 2.7.0, i.e. Borrowed Time, Dead Hard, Lithe. Very often descriptions also change when update is released, even if perk mechanics doesn't.
Personally, I'm used to some of the most common things in game and if they change it's a little bit confusing, especially names. And it's really hard (or even pointless) to keep up to date polish wiki in that case, since basically I'm the only user that is doing it.
Comments
I guess when it comes to translation some things can be hard to convert over to polish so they're always looking to update things in case something doesn't make sense from the new translation.