Dead By Daylight VR
I need a Horror Multiplayer VR game like dead by daylight so I'm coming here for the memes and to ask the developers to get started on a VR game XD
I need a Horror Multiplayer VR game like dead by daylight so I'm coming here for the memes and to ask the developers to get started on a VR game XD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, first of all, that is going to be terrifying against Hag, Michael, Pig or Spirit.
Second of all, would be down for it, but Devs needs to work on this game first XD
Killer in VR maybe? I know VR is a lot of work to do before fun things like that but it could be seriously awesome!