The most satisfying that happened in a match

I was playing solo as David with OoO and Distortion on The Pale Rose. 2 others and I went on a gen in the center, when the crows flew away and I noticed a tall dark shadow on the boat. Too tall for a survivor, so it had to be the killer. OoO didn't show anything so it was a Myers who would have the perfect angle to stalk us all. I crouched away to safety and met the last guy who looked and pointed at me for "being stupid". He went for the gen and I walked away to destroy a totem. I watched from the distance how they got stalked to hell and EWIIIed within half a minute. I had to laugh so hard because of their idiocity. This was the most satisfying what happened to me while playing survivor.

I had many satisfying moments in dbd but most of them made me feel bad for the killer in the end.


Which are yours?

Comments