Can I connect a keyboard+mouse to ps4 to play DBD?
Using a controller is so annoying, so I was wondering if I can use a keyboard and mouse instead?
Using a controller is so annoying, so I was wondering if I can use a keyboard and mouse instead?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's possible to use keyboard and mouse on ps4, you need additional hardware. Xim is currently the best converter for consoles but it's a bit expensive the hama speedshot works too but it's not really pc like. So if you have a xim and your settings are good you can play almost like on pc (if it's rainbow six or battlefield) dbd on the other hand wouldn't work good cause of the lacking settings you can make indgame. The game just couldn't handle the input - so no there's no good mouse keyboard setting for dbd but for other games with better controller settings