2v8 Gamemode when?

I remember they teased the idea on one of the Dev streams so long ago. Do you think once dedicated servers are decent that they will actually do it?

Comments

  • I think 2v8 might be too much, maybe 2v6? They would have to tweak the points system which they'd probably do anyway since it's completely different.

    I think the only way they could do it is with Dedicated Servers, it looks like they are looking into some of the new things we've been asking for and we don't know what their priorities are but they are working on adding player suggestions and I do hope this implement this one. But it will definitely take a long time to create since it's an entire mode separate from the main game, I just hope when they do it they won't implement too strict rules with it, because there are some Killer combos that would destroy many teams if they weren't coordinated.

  • I think 2v6 would be a better balance timewise. 4 survivors free to do gens can make some serious progress.

  • Either way hopefully we get it soon

  • It would be 2v6 2v8 is too many and other questions would be asked too like can we have 6 survs and two killers on regular maps or will devs have to make bigger maps can you swf with 6 people on that mode or you and a buddy can be killers and kill together