Should I dodge 4-SWF?

With that said, usually they gen rushing even with Ruin. 90% of the time I'm chasing them but I feel like that is not enough, I don't care if they get away or anything but with this pipping system it's really hard to get a pip with 4-SWF as a killer, mostly safety pip and I feel like I'm wasting my time.

Tagged: Dev

Comments


  • @Rebel_Raven said:

    It all comes down to your fun.

    If you have an SWF killer loadout, and like using it, go for it.

    If not? It's probably more trouble than it's worth.

    A lot of people saying take the challenge are probably the former, not the latter, or are people tired of being dodged.

    SWF is different when you have a hundred purple mori saved up, solid killer addons, and/or the right perks than if you don't have the ideal setup.

    I mean I can do it but I won't like it, it's not personal or something, I'd prefer more time to booty smash survivors, chasing 4 people all around, good mind games... that is my definition of 'FUN', it doesn't have to do 4 mori or something, they can escape all they can/want if I maxed out.

    Not just like: "Boom 1 gen done in a blink of an eye" meanwhile I try my best just to hook 1 person, not to mention the time looping, chasing down while they're on com. They could be like 2 people doing gens, 1 rescue, 1 getting attention.

    So it takes 3 times on the hook to kill a person, like I mentioned 5 gens basically the time of 5-7 hooks. In order to kill one person you have to camp and tunnel, otherwise you get nothing out of it, they play the game too fast.

  • It depends on your skill, are you good enough to beat them or not?

    I personally take them on for a challenge.

1 2 ›