PS4 Users
If you are upset about the wait, that is understandable. We are the last to get it. I think we all thought that we get the release about when Xbox got it. Well here we are and we still don't have it. The weekend is here so we are looking at what maybe monday or tuesday? Maybe we get it for the double blood point event. At this point it will come when it comes. Some of us are upset some of us are not and continue to say be patient. Each person responds differently. Everyone is welcome to respond how you feel.
My reaction is to not buy the DLC or anything out of the store. I'm going to grind the chapter and the only skins i want are the all black outfits for my survivors.
What is yours?
If you are upset why are you planning on spending $8 for The Chapter and money for skins?
Also show some restraint when it does come. Don't do what some Xbox users did. Buy Auric cells to buy the chapter and spending more money for it because it didn't appear right away in the store.
Comments
A little patience and you will get it. Also not sure if it is true but someone said pc and xbox got a one time shard bump of an extra 1800 and you get 200 plus shards every 7-8 games.@KING_DEDE what are you looking to get?
I have a rig built to game but friends are all on PS4. I actually want to play both of them. I contributed to kickstarter for Hide or die. Last year looked so promising.
When i play as Killer that is my main too. I like the electric baseball bat. I honestly think the Huntress and the Nurses Black gown are the coolest things out.
@KING_DEDE it is cool looking but seems a little cheesy. Like why am i running from a ######### plant!
So i'm running from the Audrey II
Will definitely get some cosmetics from the store though. I have had so many hours of fun with the game that they have deserved some money from me, despite that update disaster.
You can blame that on Sony and Microsoft Xbox tbh. It's not really the fault of the devs that consoles and their companies suck
@ThePloopz thanks for the info about the shard bump.
I'm going to get the chapter and maybe a few auric cells for shirtless David since I main him and maybe a few other cosmetics because I want to play different survivors and killers instead of playing one person, but this is stupid how we have to wait, but we can't do anything about it. I have $25 saved up because I have nothing else to use it on so may as well use it on dbd.
Edit: I would grind for the chapter, but I would die of boredom so I'm just straight up buying it.
If someone made a mistake that is fine, not cool but fine, but this whole ignoring the problem is only making people more and more frustrated. Heck I am an Xbox user and frustrated on behalf of our PS4 community.
Play a stable game come on. Don't feed us that bullshit. The game after patches has even more bugs. I'm not sure what platform you are on but do you remember the hook lag bug. The game was virtually unplayable for several weeks.
They do PTBs when they are making significant changes not for every update.
Agreed
Knowing me I will buy a cell pack to get some cosmetics for Jake, Claudette, David and Dwight.
Hm. The wait is a funnier joke than the ones I come up with...
hard earned cash for, cause the last I checked they aren't giving the game away for free.
Honestly if they tweeted that they called Sony and Sony told them to go ######### themselves...This would have been the best few weeks EVER!!!
Just to be clear, I mean I want a REAL UPDATE!! If i see one more generic "we're waiting for word from sony" post I'm going barf!!!!
I do remember when i was playing F13 and the devs never gave out dates for patches until the day before of it's release.