Is the Clown slower...

... than Trapper? I mean, on the wiki it is written, that the Clown is 115%, but when I switch from Billy, Freddy, Doc, or other 115% killer, the Clown feels much slower. Something like Huntress. Am I the only one, that feels it this way?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • No. Both move at 4.6m/s. There's actually some comparison videos floating around where you can see that they move at the same speed, but I don't have a link handy. (It's very slightly off, but that's down to human error and slight mouse movements throwing off the path.)

  • If the movement speed information on the Wiki was added by me, it is accurate or as accurate as is possible with testing stuff in-game. I test these things several times.
  • Okay, thanks guys, for the replies.

  • Play Huntress or Hag for a bit, the swap over to the Clown. You'll see a pretty marked increase in the movement speed. You might be getting a tiny bit of lag or something that makes it feel not quite as responsive and therefore slower. He feels the same as Trapper to me though.

  • it's likely because the clown is so Rotund your mind is causing you to perceive him as slow when he's not.