MoM is furthering the gap between killers.

MoM is killing this game, regarless of what the survivor mains tell you. Hell, even I refuse to use it cause it is just hurting the game. M1 killers are weak, since they can't use their power effectively in a chase. These killers are pretty bad such as the Freddy, Wraith, and now Legion. MoM basically makes weak killers, even weaker. No wonder there are more people using Hillbilly and Myers, since now M1 killers are worthless. This perk basically makes the weak weaker, and the strong even more stronger. Can't wait to see all the "Get Gud" comments from survivor mains, they probably the same people that want old ds back. This perk is on the same level as pre-patch ds, but I doubt the devs will do anything about it since they got to sell that dlc.

Comments

  • I haven't have a problem with this perk in the time it has been out. Honestly I think MoM has only been activated like 3 times in all this time. This is most likely due to how you can already get a hook before MoM is active plus it's quite easy to tell who has MoM due to them being dumb taking hits for stupid reasons. This perk is only strong if every single person in the lobby runs it in my opinion. I'll admit though the perk could use some tweaks but I have yet to see suggestions to fix this perk if you're going to call a perk OP at least give suggestions on how you can change it to be balanced.