Reverse Map Selectors
I think there should be offerings in the bloodwebs that prevent certain maps from being selected. I think it could be a useful addition to players that enjoy most maps in the game, but can't stand a select few of them.
I think there should be offerings in the bloodwebs that prevent certain maps from being selected. I think it could be a useful addition to players that enjoy most maps in the game, but can't stand a select few of them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
throw up any map offering you do want to go to... ta-da
Yeah, I know you could always do that, I just think this could be a fun alternative.