While I think only the Devs can answer this my gut says no they will keep them as auric only offerings. That said I do expect there to be discounts on auric from time to time.
This would be a great question for the weekly Q&A next time it comes around.
I would assume no, because that would be a little unfair to those who spent money on those cosmetics just to have them become obtainable for free, but I can't say for sure. A dev would have to answer that one.
@Peanits said:
This would be a great question for the weekly Q&A next time it comes around.
I would assume no, because that would be a little unfair to those who spent money on those cosmetics just to have them become obtainable for free, but I can't say for sure. A dev would have to answer that one.
So buying characters with Iridescent Shards is unfair too, but it is an available option. I guess that it may be buyable in the future, when people stop massively buying particular set of skins.
But yeah, it is a nice question for the Q&A, good point.
I definately would pay those Outfits too, but unfortunately this could take a while (though times, you know) and the end of those toughtimes seems very far away, I don't even got ten Euros spare, to pay this single Outfit I really want to Have
@Gamin9Wizard said:
I definately would pay those Outfits too, but unfortunately this could take a while (though times, you know) and the end of those toughtimes seems very far away, I don't even got ten Euros spare, to pay this single Outfit I really want to Have
Especially when, in some countries, the price of the skins is really expensive, if we look at the average wage of people.
Yes xD, Well I could already work now... but German high School teachers are like "No People with disabilities, they are too much work, that's not worth it" and the Students are like "Let's Bully him, he won't know how to struggle" so, they Always throw me out of School, before the final exams start, because i tell the Teachers "Stop them bullieing me!" And the Teachgers think "Too much Work, Let us kick him out, then he cannot insist in our help anymore"
So, I am 19 now in Germany People Have got their final exam with ~17, a new attempt for me elsewhere starts after the summer vacation, IF i make it this time, i'm 20 when passing the final exam. In Germany, you're an adult with 18, instead of 21, so I would be homeless without my Parents…
And I cannot even work, nobody takes me as a worker, because I'm disabled and I didn't graduate, so I cannot support my parents, and they Have just enough Money, to survive (necessarities, taxes, and so on)
So, me and my Little brother cannot buy DlCs anymore, especially not comsmetics...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably, we do not know.
This would be a great question for the weekly Q&A next time it comes around.
I would assume no, because that would be a little unfair to those who spent money on those cosmetics just to have them become obtainable for free, but I can't say for sure. A dev would have to answer that one.
So buying characters with Iridescent Shards is unfair too, but it is an available option. I guess that it may be buyable in the future, when people stop massively buying particular set of skins.
But yeah, it is a nice question for the Q&A, good point.
I definately would pay those Outfits too, but unfortunately this could take a while (though times, you know) and the end of those toughtimes seems very far away, I don't even got ten Euros spare, to pay this single Outfit I really want to Have
Well, I don't need to get an answer that is 100% true.
This probably won't be possible anyway
Especially when, in some countries, the price of the skins is really expensive, if we look at the average wage of people.
Yes xD, Well I could already work now... but German high School teachers are like "No People with disabilities, they are too much work, that's not worth it" and the Students are like "Let's Bully him, he won't know how to struggle" so, they Always throw me out of School, before the final exams start, because i tell the Teachers "Stop them bullieing me!" And the Teachgers think "Too much Work, Let us kick him out, then he cannot insist in our help anymore"
So, I am 19 now in Germany People Have got their final exam with ~17, a new attempt for me elsewhere starts after the summer vacation, IF i make it this time, i'm 20 when passing the final exam. In Germany, you're an adult with 18, instead of 21, so I would be homeless without my Parents…
And I cannot even work, nobody takes me as a worker, because I'm disabled and I didn't graduate, so I cannot support my parents, and they Have just enough Money, to survive (necessarities, taxes, and so on)
So, me and my Little brother cannot buy DlCs anymore, especially not comsmetics...