Can console have the option to change what our names look like in dbd?
Instead of being stuck with our psn handles? Usually I don’t mind, but sometimes I would like to have a little fun or express I’m doing a daily so please let me heal you etc.
Instead of being stuck with our psn handles? Usually I don’t mind, but sometimes I would like to have a little fun or express I’m doing a daily so please let me heal you etc.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly I'd go for chat in the lobby before name changes since name changes are something platform-bound. Adding username changing would require a whole new feature solely for consoles.
That said, I'm not sure how common text chat is in console games?
AFAIK but I imagine they could be attached to the game itself.
It's Steam not DBD.