To all of y'all who have a surviovr/killer perk pillow from the offical DbD Store.
Would y'all recommend it? I was thinking about getting one for Bond (my fav perk), but I don't know if it's worth $30. So do y'all (who have it) think it's worth it?
Would y'all recommend it? I was thinking about getting one for Bond (my fav perk), but I don't know if it's worth $30. So do y'all (who have it) think it's worth it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
plz help.
I didn't get to look at the Merch store.
Do they happen to have a Legion body pillow?
Here's the link to the store: https://shop.deadbydaylight.com/
There is no Legion Body Pillow, but there is a Shirtless David Body Pillow.
Where's the pizza what shirt?! Did they get rid of it?!
No pizza Dwight shirt :c
Next best thing I guess.
Noooooo!!!!! ๐๐๐๐๐