Pallet Problem?

Has anyone else been having this problem where you go to pallet stun a killer and you end up on the wrong side of the pallet? (The side the killer is on even though when I pull it down im way on the other side) so I get hit and then have to fault the pallet. It doesn’t happen a lot but it’s happened to me a couple times the past week or two. Mind you I play on console haha

Comments

  • No but double pallets are back and annoying

  • Has anyone else been having this problem where you go to pallet stun a killer and you end up on the wrong side of the pallet?

    Never encountered this, try posting a bug report here.

    Provide information on encountered bugs

    Provide video evidence and or some evidence to make the report more helpful for the team.

  • I've seen it. Seems to be an issue of being in the middle of a palette rather than clearly being on the other side. Which is probably more to due with a latency issue.

  • I've had issues with that. But I'm pretty sure it's more of a learning curve thing as it's stopped happening as I've played more survivor.

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    I've had issues with that. But I'm pretty sure it's more of a learning curve thing as it's stopped happening as I've played more survivor.

    I’ve been playing this game for almost a year and I’m in purple rank this hasn’t never happened to me before until recently

  • @ReikoMori said:

    I've seen it. Seems to be an issue of being in the middle of a palette rather than clearly being on the other side. Which is probably more to due with a latency issue.

    It could be the latency on console is horrible but This just started happening recently and I haven’t change anything I’ve been doing