What perks should I use on doctor?
What perks should I use on doctor? Cause I want a build that causes alot of skill checks and puts pressure on survivors :) THX.
What perks should I use on doctor? Cause I want a build that causes alot of skill checks and puts pressure on survivors :) THX.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DIstressing, overcharge, unnerving presence always good on doc. Just make sure to put them all in madness 3 as much as possible.
Corrupt intervention, sloppy or thanta are usually good on doctor for slowing the game down a bit more if your not fan of ruin.
infectious fright or knockout are good for if you want to slug people as a doc.
Brutal/Endur/Fury/Bamboozle are all good if you want to deal with pallets/window loops besides just shocking people.