End game collapse and exhaustion
I can't seem to get out of exhaustion during the end game collapse, the timer just goes to zero and the icon stays and the perk never activates, is that a bug or a feature? #prettygoodbhvr
I can't seem to get out of exhaustion during the end game collapse, the timer just goes to zero and the icon stays and the perk never activates, is that a bug or a feature? #prettygoodbhvr
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
was the killer doc?
No I had it happen vs myers and hag
@Hans That is a bug, if it was doctor I would have responded with "One of his add-ons does this when in Tier 3 I believe" but this is just a glitch or something