Add 60 seconds of use to the Broken key.
The broken key is, by far, the most useless survivor item.
Please give its base-kit 60 seconds of use. That way the other add-ons aren't useless.
Danke!
The broken key is, by far, the most useless survivor item.
Please give its base-kit 60 seconds of use. That way the other add-ons aren't useless.
Danke!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
(We speaking russian up in here)
I would not mind this happening
+1
Broken key is hella useless. I'd sooner pick up a brown toolbox.
(Scheisse I meant German)
@Visionmaker I feel like it it should have a small aura boost with it
Yeah it's kinda rediculous. 10 seconds of reading auras within, maybe 32 meters. It should at least come with an open-handed type effect that boosts your aura perks' range while holding it, so it does *something* without addons