Left behind

Am I the only one think Left behind is pointless now? It was useful when you're the last survivor and not 2 Gen fixed. The perk boost you 125% repair speed if no Gen fixed, 100% if 1 Gen fixed. When 2 Gen fixed. Then the hatch open for you to escape.

Now the hatch open when only 1 survivor left no matter how many Gen left. Who cares about fixing Gen when the hatch is opened? I will throw ideas I have here to make it a perk that people will use it once of twice.

  • +5/10/15% repair speed for each dead survivor. Max will be 45% repair speed, but at that time, the hatch is already open because 3 others are dead.
  • Haste 5/6/7% for 120sec when you're the last survivor. No stack with Hope, when the Door is powered, Haste time limit will just reset to 120sec if you have Hope.
  • Ability to see Hatch aura at 22/26/30m
  • Exhaustion time keep cooling down even when you run


Comments

  • It was and always will be useless.

  • Yeah terrible perk. I don't know why they can't make it something good. I mean either way its pretty bad cause it relies on your whole team dying.

  • @ApeOfMazor said:

    Yeah terrible perk. I don't know why they can't make it something good. I mean either way its pretty bad cause it relies on your whole team dying.

    I mean technically you can make a build called the "farmer" that relies on their team dying while farming WGLF stacks :P

  • I need an explanation of farming? Doing a gen is 1250p, escape is 5000p, hatch escape is 7000p, its not worth doing gen when the hatch is already open.

    I read on console version, Left behind in pc is Last standing. And this makes alot of more sense. Just like an idea of mine.

    image.png


  • Am I the only one think Left behind is pointless now? It was useful when you're the last survivor and not 2 Gen fixed.

    The changes you suggested are way too much. Rather than making Left Behind useful those changes would make it beyond godly. That is far too big an over correction when you could simply change the perk interaction altogether.

    Though it is rare to see perks completely change in ability once they've made it to live. I can only think of Tinkerer changing entirely in terms of what it does after it had been released. As a sidenote I miss the old tinkerer effect. It made so many killer addons and powers just function better.

  • Just the ideas of changing, ignore the numbers. I cant math.