My thoughts on the Legion changes

Okay, I'm gonna admit he's not that bad but somethings I feel should be changed imo.

Legion's frenzy should not end in one miss attack. Maybe make it depleted 25% or 50% of his power per missed attack so his power doesn't seem too weak.

I would also like it if Legion could use his power when it's up by 50% or 75% percent because the amount of times I could have hit a survivor with deep wound but my power was at 50% frustrates me.

Vault speed is too slow now. Change it back to it's original speed please.

That's all I have so sorry if this post is crap :(

Comments

  • I agree FF shouldn't end on one missed attack. It's not like it's an insta down.

    Having to wait for the whole recharge after one missed attack is lame.

    I never really played legion much but I definitely won't play him at all now when I have other options.

  • This is what I've asked for. But no, no. We can't have that now can we?

    Cause it'd mess with survivor fun.