The Decaying Horse
Does anyone notice the horse? At first I thought it was an animatronic, but when I started to look at it carefully, it's ALIVE!!! And it's body starting to decaying...
Does anyone notice the horse? At first I thought it was an animatronic, but when I started to look at it carefully, it's ALIVE!!! And it's body starting to decaying...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The horse is called Maurice - they said it once in a Dev-Stream
I like that little guy^^
Hatch rework idea: 1. Remove Hatch 2. Let Maurice carry the last survivor out of the game 8-)
The horse belongs to the Clown, is named Maurice and has a third eye that the Entity sees through.
I thought the third eye was because he couldn't see from his normal eyes, but Maurice sees through the third eye.
Pretty certain the Devs said the Entity uses that eye.
C’mon! Don't beat a dead horse.....
I lol’ed
Maurice is all the clown has left
I bet they hang out during the down time between trials.
The same downtime he uses to hang out with his VHS player?