Suggestion for a better MoM activation requirement
The problem with Mom is how ridiculously easy it is to proc for how powerful an effect it has. Literally all you have to do is play the game normally and you get an extra hit that's incredibly potent in the hands of anybody who know how to loop and then 4 times as potent as that when 4 survivors are running it.
I'd suggest adding a new token system that requires 4 tokens to activate MoM instead of the 3 hit requirement. Blinding a killer gives you 1 token, stunning a killer gives you 2 tokens, and forcing a survivor drop from a killer just activates MoM.
Each action is progressively harder to execute than the previous so harder actions reward more tokens. Flashlight blinding at pallets and windows is easy, but comes with the risk of putting less distance between you and the killer for when the blind wears off. Pallet Stuns require precise timing and aren't that difficult for killers to avoid. Getting a killer to drop a survivor is difficult cause any killer with experience has been trained time and time again on how to be careful to avoid such possibilities.
Comments
I'm not saying your idea is bad but honestly, this would add a bunch of unnecessary complications.
Here's what I'll do:
I liked the idea I saw about it protecting from insta-downs because the current MoM punishes M1 killers who are already at a disadvantage but I do like @NMCKE's idea as well.
OP's idea is fine but it's a lot of complications that probably wouldn't translate to a useful perk.