Lagswitch=hack?

Hey guys!
I know that lagswitching isn't allowed but i want to know if it is considered as hacking. If you think about it, it's not really a hack. What would you call it?

Comments

  • its not hacking, its exploiting lag, which is “almost” as bad
  • As Lowbei said: it's not hacking since they don't ban people...
    Speedhacking seems to be ok too...
    You will only get banned if you mess with their income --'

  • It's forbidden either way. Hack or not.

  • Fluffy said:

    As Lowbei said: it's not hacking since they don't ban people...
    Speedhacking seems to be ok too...
    You will only get banned if you mess with their income --'

    So that's why there are suddenly so many lag switchers on PS4. They realised that nothing will happen to them :/
  • Fluffy said:

    As Lowbei said: it's not hacking since they don't ban people...
    Speedhacking seems to be ok too...
    You will only get banned if you mess with their income --'

    So that's why there are suddenly so many lag switchers on PS4. They realised that nothing will happen to them :/
    Yeah I encountered a killer who thought it was funny to lag switch then after the game he started to send abusive messages little did he know is that I reported him to PSN for the messages he sent and he was banned within an hour. So at least something happened.
  • Yeah I encountered a killer who thought it was funny to lag switch then after the game he started to send abusive messages little did he know is that I reported him to PSN for the messages he sent and he was banned within an hour. So at least something happened.
    Yeah, the PSN moderators are fast. I also managed to get a few people banned by reporting their messages