EGC Cheese Strategy: This is so satisfying!
EGC Cheese Strategy:
Ever since the EGC update, I wanted to use Blood Warden to give me free, cheesy sacrifices. Well, I equipped Blood Warden and played like a rank 20 killer so they would gen-rush me. Soon after the 5th generator was completed, I manually opened the gates to start the timer. Well, after downing a few survivors with my NOED + RBTs combo, I finally got someone ready to hook at the right time. This is what happened after I hooked him...
NMCKE playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. View more XboxOne clips at XboxClips.com
After the match, they were really cool about it! I expected a ton of salt from this cheese, but these guys are amazing! Props to them for setting a good example for the community! :)
Comments
Delicious, but better not having said cuz devs could nerf~
@BACKSTABBER
I was so excited when I hooked David because the rest were in for a big surprise. ๐
Im confused. RBT doesnt work in the endgame. Survivors could just go through gates with an inactive RBT.
@ShyN3ko
The RBTs were activated by the 5th generator.