Legion ability vault speed question
there are plenty of perks in the gmae that increase the killers vault speed. My question is do these stack with Legions vault speed boost?
there are plenty of perks in the gmae that increase the killers vault speed. My question is do these stack with Legions vault speed boost?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what I can tell yes, but I'm unsure about pallet vaulting speed.
Still on my game so I looked JUST to make sure I wasn't giving false information. But nope! We gotta suffer through that slow as heck vaulting speed.
Fire up and Bamboozle will both increase your vault speed over windows and pallets. They also stack together.
From what i have noticed, Bamboozle does affect the vault speed of windows, i am unsure about pallets tho