Anyone else relate?
- Haven't played DBD all day
- Really really pumped to
- get into game
- load survivor
- 3 man game, return to lobby, cool better than prior to the patch
- again
- third time
- fourth try i got 300 ping ok let's take 30 tries to find a lobby
- getting discouraged
- finally found a lobby with 70 ping
- loads in
- someone gets down and dcs
- it was a doctor
- he then took forever to chase and down me
- teammates farm me
- i get tunnelled immediately after im unhooked (everytime)
- i quit the game and play something more... exciting.
Comments
Basically every game lol or the killer will dc
right?
It's just... meh. Only problem here really was the DC, but it's such a typical game :/!!!
I like it when the fist survivor I hit disconects. I don't like it so much when I play survivor :-(