New update reworks
So I play both killer and survivor and I feel like the new "ideas" for the nerfs to selfcare and the exhaustion perks...so the past few updates have been killer favored starting with the new emblem system it has forced survivors to have to interact with the killer I thought the whole idea of a horror game was to avoid the killer and do the obj. But instead we are forced to interact with the killer to pip to go down in rank....now with the buffs to killer and nerfs to survivors.....I understand it's a 4v1 dont get me wrong but with the perks and add ons for the killers can literally counter everything we have as survivors...then killers complaint about meta perks such as selfcare,sprint burst and etc yet nothing has been touched with the killers meta bbq,ruin,iron grasp etc but you alls test are in high rank killers 20 19 18 not 5 4 3 etc finding a balance isnt killer survivors to a point to where you lose your survivor fan base but not your killers its gonna be real hard for a killer to kill a survivor if there's no survivors to kill I know this isnt 100% yet I'm just saying I enjoy this game I play it 95% of the time I'm on playstation I own it for 2 systems and dont want it ruined I dont want it to die like everyother game does by nerfing this and buffing that then nerfing the buff and buffing the nerf just my opinion but if these changes go into play I honestly believe this game will start losing players I'm not saying not to nerf survivors but dont just nerf survivors to buff killers just because people who play killers....secondly I believe the punishment for ANYONE who decides to DC needs to be penalized alot more then what we have now I usually stay around rank 2 or 3 with a survivor and 5 or 6 for killer and if you run a killer around for a x amount of time and he doesn't get anyone down and your team pops gens he DCs bcuz he is getting ######### on and we get 5k that's it....if a survivor DCs half way through the match the killer gets all the point he has gotten off that survivor I honestly believe this game as far as rewards is killer favored the updates are killer favored but without survivors there are no killers...if you want perks to be used that are not change them dont kill the ones that are used to make the ones that aren't used useable this is my opinion I'm sure lots will disagree I'm sure lots will agree just my opinion
Comments
stopped reading at that counter crap, if you honestly think killers can counter everything survivors bring then you dont play enough killer