Deliverance & Decisive Strike with the Benevolence emblem
Points received for Unhooking a Survivor: 20 Points
Delayed by 10 seconds and only awarded if the unhooked Survivor hasn't been downed in that time frame.
Given to the Survivor who performed the Unhook action.
Do I get 20 benevolence points if I use deliverance and stay up for 10 sec?
Points received for Escaping the Killer's Grasp: 30 Points
Do I get 30 benevolence points if I hit DS?
Comments
You get boldness points for ds and altruism for unhooking others. Deliverance I believe has its own scoring event.
Though that is bloodpoints. Emblem score is a max of 16 points spread across all 4 categories based on the actions you participated in during the course of the game. Bloodpoints don't factor into that, but if you do enough to pip or double pip as a survivor you usually get a decent amount of bloodpoints
I'm only talking about benevolence emblem points. Not blood points. The quotes I've included in my first post are copied from the wiki under the benevolent emblem.
I would say no as you unhooking yourself really shouldn't fall into the benevolent category.
Logically it shouldn't, no.
But then again not everything about pipping is logical, and based on the text it's not clear to me.
Anyone know for sure?