New glitch after update?

For the mods/developers:

It seems someone has discovered some sort of exploit that allows killers to know where all the survivors are at any given moment after the update. I've watched tonight as a couple of killers hang a survivor and then run in a direct path to another survivor. They hit and hang that one and then run in a straight line to the next one. This pattern repeats.

If this happens once or twice it's a coincidence. When it happens every single time in the same match repeatedly there's something else going on.

Let me be clear... I'm not talking about running directly to someone that just missed a skill check or something. I'm talking running in a 100% direct path to someone on the other side of the map that is unhurt and crouch walking.

It's obvious when this happens that these particular players aren't searching for survivors at all. They know exactly where they are at all times. There are no killer perks that allow killers to see survivor locations at all times yet it's obvious there are some that have found some sort of exploit with the latest update that allows them to do just that.

To clarify this has only happened during 3 matches. But a killer running directly from one survivor to another for a whole match without ever having to search isn't just amazing luck.

Comments

  • If they hung someone and went directly to a different survivor, they most likely had barbecue and chilli in their loadout

  • I'm aware of that perk, but I've NEVER seen this level of the things I'm describing. Plus that perk does not show killers to see the auras of survivors that are close by, but again it's obvious these killers see them too.

    I've been playing this game a long time and I've never seen anything like this.

  • I run BBQC, Nurses Calling and Discordance for maximum aura reading cheese. You probably played vs me. lol

  • ...Legion? He has in built almost wall hacks

  • What killer was it? If it’s wraith bbq and his wall hack add on can be mean