The Beginning of the End of Lootboxes and Pay to win?
Just stumbled across a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npRcdl3f6iUWhen the title caught me by surprise. I can't wait to see where this goes. I found an article on the topic as well here:
Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) has announced that he is introducing a bill to the Senate floor that will ban loot boxes and pay to win microtransaction in video games that are “played by minors.” This bill targets games that are played by those under 18. The bill is called “The Protecting Children from Abusive Games …
Comments
I'm pretty sure that Hawaii was already pushing for this months ago. And many European countries have restrictions on lootboxes already.
So I am hopeful :)
@LCGaster No kidding. I really hope this gets through. It's about time the consumers get some real market power.
Hell yeah brother! 😤
Let's show the EA cucks who are the ones in charge
<Inserts Country Roads Metal Cover>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN426wpyKTcBethesda will either cleanup or be cleaned out.